Spring Break Cooking Camp
Time & Location
About the Event
Uncomplicated Kitchen KIDS! is all about hands-on, collaborative cooking for kiddos of all ages. All of our classes are based on four things:
- 🍲 From Scratch Recipes
- 👩🍳 Transferrable Culinary Skills
- ✅ Kitchen Safety
- 🥳 Excessive Amounts of Fun!
Throughout this inaugural and very exciting three-class series, your kids will learn how to slice, dice, peel, grate, steam, boil, bake, season, and stir while making:
- 🥗 Primavera Pasta Salad
- 🌈 Rainbow Pizza (no food coloring here ~ just beautiful, nutritious veggies)
- 🍠 Cheesy Twice-Baked Sweet Potatoes with an Herbed Salad
What's even more awesome is that your kids will get a super cool personalized Uncomplicated Kitchen KIDS! apron and take-home goodies from every class. 🙌
- Classes will be held March 10th-12th from 4-6pm EST.
- Registration fee is $100 (this includes all ingredients, materials, take-home food, and awesome personalized apron)...what a bargain! Class size is limited to 20 students.
- Parents (or a designated caretaker) shoud plan on staying for the duration of the class. There will be lots of seating available.
- Volunteer parents are always welcome!
Info for Day of Class:
- Arrive a few minutes early for check-in.
- Kids should wear comfy shoes and cooking-friendly clothes.
- Bring a container for take-home food.
About Uncomplicated Kitchen:
Uncomplicated Kitchen is a growing 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization designed to help our community cook nutritious, budget-friendly, and delicious food. This is done through collaborative cooking classes where students learn, cook, laugh, and eat together. For more info, please visit our main page here or email email@example.com.
- Spring Break Cooking Camp$100$1000$0